Thursday, January 10, 2013

Review: Elf Eyeshadow in "oatmeal"





Hey guys! SO sorry I havent had a post up in a while, but heres a new one! This is the only picture that would upload so sorry, but this is a elf eye shadow. It is from their professional line i believe, not quite sure I got it from my friend when we did a makeup swap which we do occasionally! But this is a pressed eyeshadow from elf and it called "oatmeal". This is a georgeous champagne color. It is shimmery but its not too over powering. I think it is perfect for everyday wear because it is just a beautiful color! Its very pigmented and it stays all day with a primer. If you only add one coat, it is kind of sheer, so i usually add a few to make it look like something is actually on my lids! It is very pretty and I get so manny compliments on this color! Thanks for checking my review out!

xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment